Monday, June 30, 2014

Visitors...

So...we had visitors last week - I don't want to post too many child-photos (we had a total of seven additional people here - two adults and five children, ranging in age from 16yo to 11.5 months).  That is for Momma to post if she wants, but I want to post some of the other photos I took while they were here...

First I finished a quilt-top before they got here...a disappearing 4-patch

We shall see what happens with this one...
Sera being cute - that belleh!
Franky-baby taking a break from the family to rest on a home-made cat toy-snake : )
Ms. 15.5...She was very quite on the trip, very good all-around.  Beautiful young woman!
Ms. Just Turned 14...Another beautiful young woman
Ms Eight. A sweetie and beautiful!
Mr. Six...A goof-ball par-excellence.  This guy will be a knock-out
This boy... Mr. 11.5 month - he has the most beautiful blue-eyes!
 Franklynn was a sweetie with the Mr. 11.5 month - He walked up to him and gave him a head-bonk...and he was VERY patient with this boy : )
 
A selfie on the ferry...I was just being stupid...But I wanted to be stupid : )

These women were feeding the gulls (on accident) the passenger was trying to feed a grackle and these guys butted in and actually bit her finger...they actually had three gulls on the roof of the car at one point.  I can't believe they didn't bite the driver's hand - she kept rolling her fingers around...

Weird, just weird.

A green moray eel in the large tank at the NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher

A turtle in the pond on the way out...there were a dozen or so sunning themselves. I was looking for the alligator, but she was not there in the sun...

A fun fish-cloud on the way home from school : )

See, he was a good boy...She (Ms. Eight) was a very patient girl, too...he was making her too warm, but she didn't know how to get him off her..I had to help.

 We had a really good time...we are happy that they came and happy that they stayed and happy that they got home safely.  We spent quite a bit of time at the beach and the girls got a chance to take a surfing lesson - they had a great time. I am still in the process of putting-back what was rearranged for them to be here...ha, ha.

Five more meetings of summer-school...Then no paycheck for two months...we shall see how this goes...I still want a full-time job...I have been applying, and applying, and applying...I changed the format of my CV, etc. and we shall see if that has any affect on the application process.  I have no idea how that might change it, but if it works, yay...Only time will tell.  Sigh.

Peace

No comments:

the fish girl

My photo
Shallotte, North Carolina, United States

Blog Archive